Will you be temporarily away from home during a Yavapai County Election?

It is our mission to give all registered voters the opportunity to “let their voice be heard”.

As election materials are not forwardable, you have the option of having your ballot materials mailed to an alternate address.
If you are currently registered to vote in Yavapai County, and will be away from your primary residence, please click on one of the
links below to complete and submit a request to have your ballot forwarded to you in plenty of time for you to vote.
Select one of the following:
  I will be traveling within the U.S. Please forward my ballot to my temporary U.S. address.
  I am Active Military or a Military Spouse.
  I will be out of the U.S. and will be at a Foreign Address